Monday 15 April 2013

Swatcher ~ Collection ~ Shadow and Dark Chocolate Tiger!

Hey girlies,

I was looking in my stash the other day and I found a poor untried!! I had to immediately take it out and try it on :D

This poor little guy is amazing!!! I love the depth of the colour and how evenly it painted on with no streaks and full coverage in two coats...not to mention amazingly fast drying between each coat!!

This amazing untried is Collection - Shadow! Personally I think the name dark chocolate would have suited it more, it seriously looked like dark chocolate and I could eat my fingers all up!

Here is a mini swatch :D




I luffie how it looks on my nails!!

I couldn't leave this swatch plain so I stamped using Cheek stamping plate number 2 with the tiger design :D




This has got to be my fav combination of colours :D

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena