Saturday 28 September 2013

Swatcher - Barry M - Red Glitter!

Hey All!

I have a swatch for you all today :) it's some amazing red glitter by Barry M!!

I love how fine the glitters are and only takes 2 coats for full coverage! The glitter layers all dry really quickly which is always a plus! 

Here it is!






I also did a guest post over at PishPosh And Polish for Kerrie Black using this red as my base colour! 

Check it out HERE!!


What do you ladies thinkies!?

Thanks for reading <3

Don't forget to like my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/penguinsleftgreenpolish

Bye for now 


x

2 comments:

  1. Love this polish - before I started doing nail art I literally used to wear this all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena