Monday 16 September 2013

Washed Out!

Hey Ladies!

EXCITINGGGGGG news for you all! Started my first day at University today :D I had a great time with the inductions and a little quiz hunt thing! I like the Lab Group I'm in, goes by the name Mendel....you know the famous scientist who discovered genetics!

Knowing that I will be busy with University I pre-made some manicures for you all! Today's one is called washed out, you may be able to tell from the title that I did the washed out kinda watercolour nail art technique! Where you thin out the polish with acetone and paint it on your nails randomly!

I love how it turned out and think I will defo do this again as I love the effect it gives!

Here it is!






How do you guys like it?! :)

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

5 comments:

  1. very pretty! i love this effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, need to try this soon haha I've been so lazy recently... #NaughtyBlogger
    Anyway just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster award... http://thepinkprincessz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nominations-those-who.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naughty! lol :) thanks I already have the award

      Delete
  3. Oooooo looks all abstract like a painting :-) or fruity pebbles (i miss thosseeee) <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena