Saturday 26 October 2013

33DC #crumpetsnailtarts - Animal!

Hey ladies :)

Animal print today...I already had my nails painted with neon yellow and then thought automatically of giraffes! So I did giraffe print!

I first like sponged on random brown bits and then I added the giraffe spots with a gold colour using a striper brush.

Pretty easy stuff, I just hope it looks good!

Here it is :)






How do you think it turned out? Maybe the colours clashed too much making the design harder to see?

Don't forget to check out the other ladies!



Bye for now!

x

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I think this looks really good! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preaty easy but looks great! You've picked up the colour perfectly! Awesome combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a giraffe mani before! really like it :D great job xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena