Tuesday 8 October 2013

33DC #crumpetsnailtarts - Oldest Untried!

Hey All :)

1 day late with the Crumpets 33DC! Can't blame me I'm a good girl doing my school work muahahah!

The theme was Nail art with your oldest untried! Well to be honest I have so many polishes I haven't used in a while and the oldest I can remember is Orly - Solid Gold! I haven't used this polish since last swatching it about a year ago I think :)

It's a lovely gold matte polish which I adore! I have one coat on here :)


It's really lovely :) So I just did a simple nail art skittle design to go along with it!

Here it is!





I really like how my thumb turned out :) What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!


Don't forget to check out the other designs!

Bye for now :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena