Wednesday 2 October 2013

33DC #crumpetsnailtarts - Mexican!

Hey All :)

Today's theme is Mexican, hmmm I have mix feelings about this! The design I did is not that great but I did try my hardest to create something :)

When I hear Mexican I automatically think Sugar Skulls, So I googled it for some inspiration and did an easy design. I dont like how it turned out but its something right? :)

I decided to add fun bright vibrant colour to my other three nails just to make the design to pop a little and I think the little fleckles in the polish added that little party look!

Anyways, here it is!





What do you think?! horrible right?! lol :)

Thanks for reading!


Don't forget to check out the other challengers!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena