Sunday 20 October 2013

Swatcher - O.P.I - Vampsterdam & Nail art!

Hey ladies,

What a lovely rainy sunday this is (sarcasm!) I've not been in the mood to study at all, which is terrible since I have an exam in less than 3 weeks! HELP?!?!

I was looking at my nail polish stash and I don't own more than 6 O.P.I polishes and one of them happens to be Vampsterdam, I haven't even used this polish once! OMG! So I decided to show you a swatch of it and some simple nail art on top :)

The colour is so lovely! It's like a purpley plum colour with a kind of silvery frosty colour running through it! The formula is good, two easy coats for full coverage and drying time is normal.

Here it is




I loved the colour so much that I did some cute little hearts on it using a small dotting tool and Barry M's - Caramel :)




The colours go so well together, right!? :D Love how it turned out! What do you ladies think?

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely lovely... Great job!! :) good colour choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous colour! love it with the stamping too! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena