Tuesday 5 March 2013

Metallic Paint Manicure!

Hey guys,

Today I have something quite different! I have many many bottles of nail polish but it seems like doing a manicure is not limited to only nail polish! 

Which means I decided to paint on my nails with paint! The design I did on my nails I have painted on my wall which I did a few months back and as I was thinking for inspiration I just thought "I should do that with paint!" Hahaha get me...

The design is kinda like swirls and half bubbles? I dunno...something like that!

I used a base coat and then painted on my nails using the paints and sealed it with the top coat so that it does not wash off!

Here is the design!





I thought this came out great! And I'm happy with it :)

What do you think??

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

6 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena