Thursday 22 November 2012

Swatcher ~ Miss Sporty Metal Flip - Beetle Wings!

Hello!

This is a post continuing on yesterdays post which you can find HERE!

I was on my way home today (walking BOOOO!!) and I thought to myself I should pop into Superdrug and check if they have the third of the Metal Flip collection and thankfully they did! So I grabbed it and OMG it is an amazing colour, I cant stop looking at my painted nails and flexing them in the light to see the colour change! I have officially fallen in love with duochromes!

I would have just added the swatches to the end of yesterdays post....but DAMN this colour is f**king (let me censor before my blog is blocked from other schools! haha) awesome and it deserves its own post!!

The name of this colour is 010 Beetle Wings and it is a glided green/brown combination of colour's which is totally awesome to stare at!! Has a lovely shimmer to it as well!

Here are the piccy's!!!

OMG!

OMG!OMG!

OMG!OMG!OMG!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
I don't normally have nail polish favorites since I feel like I'm betraying the other colour's! HAHA I know crazy...but if you love nail polish like I do you would understand! Saying all that.....THIS IS MY FAVORITE NAIL POLISH EVER!!! 

I can see myself wearing this a lot!

What do you think??

Bye for now!!

x

4 comments:

  1. Omg I love it too! Reminds me of Iron Man! Lol...very pretty, hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm waiting for Fiery Blaze. What's the difference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiery blaze has more of a warm tone and reddish colours! where as Beetle Wings has a green undertone :) Thanks!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena