Saturday 12 January 2013

Green Glitter Tips!

Hey guys!

I was having a look on my external hard drive and I found a couple nail pictures I took but never blogged about because I thought they looked ugly....But then having a second look at them a month later they actually look good! Funny how looking at something the first time you make a quick judgement then a few weeks later you change your mind quick!

I'm always like that!

Anyways, here are the pictures :)





Ah, pictures are a little blurry but that is what happens when I dont have a proper camera! Soon I shall invest in one :)  

What do you think? Simple but eye catching!

Thanks for reading

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena