Monday 14 January 2013

Precision Murder!

Hello all!

Okay, I'm not crazy (maybe a little) but there is a whole new meaning to this.

I have been addicted to watching Breaking Bad and watching them kill people with so much precision and careful planning and disposing of the bodies by using acid has me sitting with my mouth wide open!

So the other day I was just randomly experimenting with stamping plates and different colours and there was this one combination that made me think...precision! and the red nail polish over the pale pink made it look like a murder!

This is just my imagination linking the two!

Here they are :)




Its like each dot represents the people that were killed and disposed of!!

Crazy!!

Thanks for reading :)

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena