Tuesday 5 February 2013

Laid Back 31DC - Silver!

Hey guys,

Second day of the challenge requires a silver manicure! What better than being a lazy bum and using your stamping plates!?!?

I decided to do a starry night kind of design since it was the first thing that came into my head being interested in space and the universe like my Mr Dork :)

Picture time!





Taking pictures was really hard since the shiny silver was cancelled out by the reflection of the light!

What do you think?

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. ooooooo Mr dork has great taste!!! love them!! Great job!!! The stars turned out awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! haha I always pull out my stamping plates when I'm lazy too! They look amazing though! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena