Wednesday 22 May 2013

Butterfly Nails!

Hey girls,

It has been a few days since I've blogged and I have a bunch of pictures I've edited that are ready to be blogged!

Just feeling a little bogged down and under the weather. Must just be "that" time of the month (how inappropriate :P) 

My awesome Honey drew me another picture of a nail design I should try out and I appreciate it very much all the help he is giving me with ideas :)

Here is what he drew!


And here is my attempt (show some mercy!)




I did a green and blue gradient and then did the design as y'all can see! Maybe I went too thick with the black but I think it turned out kind okay!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. Love this one! Turned out great! You did a wonderful job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love it!! the colours are beautiful! Hope you're feeling a bit better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely like how this turned out :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena