Wednesday 27 June 2012

Summer Fun Challenge ~ Day 3 ~ Pool Party!

Hey there,

For today's chalenge I decided to recreate flip flops as it reminded me of everyone at a pool party wearing colourful and unique flip flops to out do each other!

Yes I know im a bit late with this post but thats only because my laptop is crappy and takes forever to start and always shutsdown!

Here are the pictures of todays manicure!



I love pastel colours and always use them when I can! I created a nice outline using a thin brush and my VERY unsteady hand!
NOTE TO SELF : DONT DRINK COFFEE BEFORE DOING NAILS!
Then I mixed up all the colours to created the flip flop design!

From L-R ~ Revlon - Sunshine Sparkle. NYC - Lavender Cupcake. NYC - Mint Macaroon. Revlon - Demure.

And of course my trusty dotting tool and nail art brush!
I really like todays manicure

Make sure you all check out the other participants designs!

Bye

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena