Sunday 24 June 2012

Feelin Froggy ~ Rimmel London Camouflage Swatch!

Hey there,

Today's post is just a short swatch of one of my favourite all time green polishes and that is Rimmel London's ~ Camouflage! This colour is the most prettiest green ever, its shiny with shimmer and when you add top coat it just springs to life! The coverage is amazing you would be safe with one coat but for good coverage I tried two! Its not even streaky! The brush makes the polish come on flawlessly.....100% points from me!

This post is pretty late night stuff so the picture quality is not great forgive me!

Here is a little collage:


In the top left corner I tried a bit of stamping but the plates I got a fauxnads so the quality isn't amazing, HOWEVER....I ordered a new set of plates the new Cheeky 2012 Collection and they will be arriving soon and as soon as they do I will go nuts!! I think I'll do a really great review!

Moving on here are the stuff I used!

From L-R ~ NYC Top Coat, Color Club - unknown, Rimmel London - Camouflage
I defo recommend this colour for any green lovers like me because everyone knows I LOVE the colour green to death!

Thanks for reading 

Bye 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena