Saturday 30 June 2012

Summer Fun Challenge ~ Day 4 ~ HOT HOT HOT!

Hey there,

For day 4 of the summer fun challenge the theme is HOT HOT HOT! so I decided to do a hot design...haha?!?!?
Im a bit late with this one as I had no idea what to do and im not even happy with the outcome of the design I did but atleast I did it and better late than never!

Here it is!

Polishes From L-R ~ Orly - Emberstone. NYC - City Blackout. Astor Fash'n studio - Yellow. NYC - Spring
I hope you like this design even though it was a bit rushed and lacked much imagination!

Dont forget to check out the design of the other lovely ladies that are participating in the challenge!

Bye 

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena