Saturday 22 February 2014

Studsies - Born Pretty Store Silver & Gold Studs!

Hey all.

Having a good weekend? :)

Today I have my second review for the studs* I got from the Born Pretty Store! They are gold and silver in colour and vary in sizes, from 1.2mm, 2mm and 3mm :) 

I really like having that variation in size, it means I can place more than one stud on my nails :)

I did a really simple design using these and inspiration from bloggers here and there :)

Here it is:






There is one annoying thing about the larger studs, they are too concave. Which means when I wanted to place them on my nails they didn't stick that well. Other than that I am happy with these studs and will defo be using them more in the future!

These cost $3.95 from Born Pretty Store and the link is HERE

You can use my discount code:


Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

*product sent for my honest opinion

19 comments:

  1. These look amazing. So pretty and I love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you just press them into your polish and let it dry with them stuck in? They look really effective :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep :) I pressed them onto my wet polish then topped it off with topcoat! I sohuld have been more specific hehe :D thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. They look really great! I need to buy some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Do it before the offer runs out! x

      Delete
  4. I've got these, they seem good so far. I've nominated you for a Liebster award! My post is at clairewiththecamera.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good!
      Thank you but I already have one :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh these look great, I have a ridiculous amount of Born Pretty studs already but I like how simple these are and the different sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both now have tonnes of studs :D Lol!!! I do love the simple effect they give :) xx

      Delete
  6. oh,it's wonderful!
    I like your designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. people who have tumblr please feel free to follow bornpretty2014,we will have a big giveaway on tumblr.Waiting for your active participate:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Love designs from your index and ring finger the most:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these Nada! Especially the nail with the studs all around the edge. I looooove studs! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! :D I might do a mani with all my nails bordered with studs :D xx

      Delete
  10. Love your index and middle fingers! <3
    I've been loving studs myself and you've got plently for a while - great product!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely <3 definitely have tonnes! lol x

      Delete
  11. They're lovely!! I do love some nail art bling :D x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena