Hey Ladies :)
Hope you're all having a great weekend!!
Recently, I've popped into Poundland and....I was blow away! There was a bunch of Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polishes that had only come out like a year ago. I was quite confused as to why these polishes were in Poundland but nonetheless I took the ooportunity to purchase a few :)
Sadly, there was only black, white and yellow available NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I need the full collection :( That's when the hunting started...I went to all the Poundlands I knew! then I found the green and the blue and then the purple....but No Bueno :( I still can't find the Pink one (Cotton Candies, if anyone wants to send it to me for free! LOL)
I've swatched what I have so far and I am loving them, I would have never bought the polishes for full price so buying them for £1 really felt great :D can you believe I paid £7 for 7 and not the original price of £48.93
I mean ladies....can you justify paying that much!? I most certainly couldn't!!
Here are the swatches :)
1. Bubble Plum - A lovely light purple a little darker than lilac. One thickish coat since it's so damn pigmented!
2. Cherry Drop - A bright red. One coat, again super pigmented!
3. Lick-O-Rich - Black of course! I have two thin coats on since it was a bit patchy.
4. Razzleberry - A nice deep blue! I have one coat on as this was so pigmented and really was a stainer!
5. Sour Apple - Lovely mint green :D two coats and lovely coverage!
6. Sugar Fix - White! Duhhh! I have two coats on just to give full coverage!
7. Sweetie - A lightish yellow. Two coats :)
Really sad that I don't have cotton candies - I feel like the collection is uncomplete and all crying for their friend :P lolz
Still love the sugary textures as this is one of my favourite finishes, totally worth £1 haha!
What do you guys think!?
Thanks for reading!