Sunday 16 February 2014

Errmagerd I Got Me Studs!

Hey Ladies,

How is it all going!?

I have a review today for you all of Born Pretty Store 400pcs 2mm Neon Studs*...I am so EXCITEEEEED :D!! I love studs, I have seen so many bloggers use them and create wonderful manicures! I just really wanted some and I am so glad that I got sent some to review! Whooop! :D

Here are the Studs - A bunch of wonderful colours, some are neon and a few are pastel :) I do love that there is such a variety of colours and has some pastel colours too! The size is great, you can definitely fit more that one stud on you nail nicely.


I created two manicures with these studs, first one is pastel zig zags and I used the purple and coral pink studs! 



I love how the studs stick so firmly, it was hard tryna get em off. I think this is because the studs are concave so when the clear top coat sets in, it really sticks hard! 

Next up is a simple triangle tape mani in blue and green and I used neon blue and green studs!



Again, the studs really add that much needed touch :) I love it!

Overall, I am pretty pleased with these studs. They are shiny and have really good colours and I actually reuse them :)

You can buy them HERE for $7.59 and use my 10% voucher code! wooooop! 
Code: NDX31 


Next time ill be back with a review of the silver and gold studs :) stay tuned! 

Thanks for reading :)

Bye for now!

x

*Products sent for my honest opinion

10 comments:

  1. Pastel and neon - my fav combo! That's amazing set, you'll create a bunch of awesome nail arts:)
    Ps. I'm wearing that Sally Hansen right now too;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop! What a coincidence! :D Definitely gonna be making more combos xx

      Delete
  2. I looooove those blue/green nails! Stunning, the polishes are just the right colour for the studs <3 I do love Born Pretty's studs :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :D
      Definitely a great buy from them :D xx

      Delete
  3. WOW! I love the nail designs you did with LE STUDS! Truly amazing work...they deserve the Errmagerd tag themselves :-P

    I love these studs! I will def be picking some of these up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green/blue mani!
    PS: You've been tagged for a Liebster award in my last blog post :) http://nailsofblue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/an-award-for-me-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I already have that award...maybe I should put a picture up saying that I do lol

      Delete
  5. Oh, wondeful!
    I like it.Please who have tumblr please feel free to follow bornpretty2014,we will have a tumblr these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo adorable! I especially love your second mani so much!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena