Thursday 27 February 2014

Maybelline Color Show - In Your Flesh!

Hey all,

It has been a while since I posted, im just enjoying my life to the fullest. My blogging mojo has gone, I know this since im not getting excited over polish anymore...must just be stress and such stuff getting to me.

A couple weeks ago I bought a nude polish by Maybelline - In your flesh.

It's a very lovely colour, barely shows up on your nails and really matches my skin tone I think. The formula of the polish is great as I was able to get full coverage in two coats and it was really shiny and I had no need for topcoat. It also dried pretty fast which is always a plus!

Here are my swatches:





Overall, I am really impressed and I would definitely recommend this polish to any one that is looking for a nude :)

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

x

7 comments:

  1. That really is a match to your skin! Brilliant swatches and hope your blogging mojo comes back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty colour! nice swatches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! I love how shiny it looks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would look horrendous on me but it really suits you Nada xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena