Friday 7 February 2014

SpaRitual Explore Spring Collection - Firefly!

Hey Ladies, How are you all doing?!

Today I have a very special polish! I have been sent* one of the new polishes as part of the SpaRitual Explore Spring Collection 2014

I was sent the lovely Firefly, it is a bright yellow crème polish....and boy is it BRIGHT! I actually got seriously dazed! 

The polish itself is sheer and does take many layers to achieve a decent coverage HOWEVER the plus side is that each layer dries pretty fast making it easier to built up layers. I have 4 layers on my index and middle finger and within 10 minutes its rock hard. On my ring and pink finger I have two coats layered over white which makes the colour 'POP' a bit more. I don't have any topcoat on since I don't mind the slight matte finish but you could always put it on!

As with all SpaRitual nail lacquers, these new shades are vegan and free of DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde resin. With an easy grip bottle brush maboby thing, which honestly makes application so much easier!

Here are le swatches!






SO BRIGHT!! AHHHH!! I love it :D

You can purchase the collection when it is released next week :) 

SpaRitual Explore collection is available at Sparitual (UK)Feelunique.com and SpaRitual (US) at £9.97 a bottle!

Thanks for reading :)

Bye for now!

x

*product sent for my honest review!

8 comments:

  1. This polish is awesome!! I love that it dries fairly quickly with all of those coats too! The hardness makes it seem like it would last a while too! It's winter here in the states right now but I want to get this for summer most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does dry considerably faster than other polishes :) I was really impressed! definitely a summer colour as its so BRIGHT!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is really bright! I love it if it stands out that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is brighter than it shows! It's definitely impressive! :D

      Delete
  3. amazing colour! love shades like that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee that's a bright polish! lovely swatches! I think I like it best over white.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This nail polish is amazing! Looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena