Wednesday 12 February 2014

KBShimer - Radioactive!

Hey ladies,

I hope you've all had a good week, I am looking forward to the weekend and relaxing. Been a stressful week for me in all aspects! It's tough being a student...hard to stay sane lol 

Bleh...I'm so sad that I don't enjoy blogging as often as I want to. I do my nails and have a tonne saved up to post but just don't have the motivation to do it. 

On my little break right now (doing a long ass essay on Telomeres) I wanted to share with you my second indie polish ever! :) lol 

It's KBShimmer - Radioactive, its a bright green that glows in the dark :) has a bunch of random glitters in it which I think are a night mare to fish out lol

Nonetheless, I liked it as it was an amazing present from someone close to me.

Here it is :)





I managed to get good coverage and I am pleased, I dont have a fancy shmancy camera to take a picture in the dark so if you're interested in the glow effect check out Chalkboard Nails swatch HERE

Thanks for reading ladies :)

Bye for now!

1 comments:

  1. It seems we're both in a similar place right now Nada! I'm finding blogging so hard with my job too. I will always come and visit you though now matter how often you post :) love your manis! This looks stunning on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena