Tuesday 18 December 2012

Noooo...The Return!

Hello!

Not very good news today...

As you all know I used to be a major nail biter and nothing stopped me! This blog was my inspiration to stop :D however...recently I have been under a lot of stress with my mother away on holiday I am in charge of everything...which is slowly getting to me and making me go insane haha I really do appreciate her! 

With that being said, I've been biting my nails like mad! and unfortunately I don't think I can blog anything until these nubbins grow back! I just feel so bad for biting haha I am so silly sometimes its unrea1...

I don't do fake nails so its the painful wait of growing!

Until then I think I might paint my sisters nails haha!!

Thank you for reading!

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena