Friday 7 December 2012

Snakey Wavey!

Hello!

Today, I wanted to create a really simple manicure that would look just nice on my nails! I am pretty happy with this little colour choice and stamping plate I used...WOO!!

It kinda reminds me of snake scales and the wavey design so like the two together make...snakey wavey? (running out of creative juice!)

The lovely green slightly shimmery colour is by KIKO  and I have no idea what its called but its pweeeettty!!

Here are the pictures!


That is purple that is stamped, don't know why it look brown!





See how simple but eye catching the design is?? I need to experiment this with other colours and see the different variations!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

6 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena