Monday 24 December 2012

Snowy Skittle!

Hello!

I couldn't keep away! I have to blog something no matter how shit it is!

Since its starting to snow in most places around the world, why not try my hand at creating little snow flakes on my nails? Its not perfect but its something :)

Here is my first attempt!


I don't know what to think of it but its something right? I created a caviar look on my ring finger and hand painted snow flakes on the index and little finger! I actually like how the little finger turned out! And on my middle finger i tried to stamp a snow flake design which took many attempt because the EFFING stamping plate was SHIT!

As you can see my nails are on their way to recovery from being little nubbins! 

Thanks for reading :) 

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena