Thursday 5 September 2013

OMG I'M FINALLY 20!!

Hey Ladies,

As you can all tell by the title, today is my birthday! Yes, I am finally 20 years old...doesn't feel any different besides sore knees and always feeling sleepy (lol jk) Time has gone so quick and I can't believe that i'm already 20 in no time! I remember being 10 years old and at school being asked "What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time" and I've always answered "I think I'll be a scientist!" lol :D And here I am today, blogging and starting my Biomedical Science Undergraduate course in two weeks!

For today I just wanted to go simple but sparkly! What better than painting my nails with my favorite colour of all time GREEEEEN :D and adding some blue and green glitter to it! Absolute beauty :)

Here it is!



This green is just my favorite!! My lovely friend got it for me :D



Absolutely lovve this owl necklace too <3 Thanks to my other lovely friend!



What do you guys think?!


Don't forget to check out the guest post I also did for Jade over at Life In Lacquer where I did this rose nail art :)

Thanks for reading ladies!

Bye for now!

x

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! :)
    That green/glitter combo looks fab and the owl necklace is wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe 20! Cool! But now I feel old :-( LOL! (I'm 33 and well over da hill)

    Great combination loving the green too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that glitter! Happy birthday!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! <3
    I love that green! Suitable for a penguin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena