Tuesday 10 September 2013

Crackle Sparkle!

Hey Ladies!

A few days ago I did a swatch post on Barry M's - Pink Silver Glitter (HERE) So I took this amazing glitter and incorporated it into an accent nail for an easy type of nail art...Crackle!

We all know Crackle effect has become so outdated that barely anyone uses it anymore, But recently I have been so drawn back to them that I had to do a crackle mani!

I painted my nails two coats of Essence - L.O.L then topped it off with W7 - Mauve Crackle, which is this lovely metallic shiny purple crackle effect! I am so pleased with how fine the cracks are on my nails! I only used one thick and fast stroke :)

Here it is!






It turned out so beautiful! Definitely impressed with the quality and I love the manicure :)

What  do you guys think? 

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. I wasn't a lover of crackle, but since I got some bright neon ones it has grown on me. Love your design :)
    New follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! id love to see them on your blog! followed you back :) x

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of a kind of pastel Halloween :-) which is awesome! <(") penguin loves it!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena