Friday 16 March 2012

Lets Get Marbling!

Hey there,

So today I decided to try some water marbling! I can say that I did succeed, but its very obvious I'm no professional at it (my first time!)

I first started by getting a little water in a small cup...well a small lid of a sweet container! and placed it on a little tissue to soak up any spillages. I got my toothpick at the ready along with two of my chosen polishes! pink and green!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After doing this I prepared my nails by taping around them to avoid spending 100000 hours and a hole bottle of remover getting the polish off my skin!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I started adding polish to give a bulls eye effect until I was happy with the amount of rings I got

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I took the toothpick and did a small design

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I dipped my thumb into the polish aiming for the area I would like the design to be on my nail!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you can see in the picture there are a lot of bubbles and my nail is wet. From all the videos I watched on youtube I can tell you to not blow your nail dry and try not to pop the bubbles as your nail polish design will get ruined!

Now I just carried on doing the rest of my nails! This is the final design!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you enjoyed this design and me failing! I shall try and do much better next time!

Thanks for looooooking! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena