Monday 5 March 2012

Magnetic Slash Green and Stripy Silver Nail Tutorial

So today I was experimenting with my magnetic nail varnish and the design I came up with is not exactly very imaginative but its getting somewhere! Hopefully when I have more time I shall do a proper nail design on all five of my nails instead of my index finger!

So start of by applying a base coat to protect your nails! I used L.A Colours base coat!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now apply two coats of a green, I used L.A Colours "Palm tree"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I decided to make the magnetic part of the nail of the tip of my nail. To do this I applied a french manicure nail tip sticker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TOP TIP ALERT!! TO MAKE SURE THE STICKER DOES NOT REMOVE YOUR NAIL VARNISH, FIRST RUB THE STICKY SIDE OF THE BACK OF YOUR HAND THEN PUT IT ON YOUR NAIL TO "LESSEN" THE STICKINESS!!

After applying the sticker I painted on the magnetic nail varnish, "The Fashionista" by The Saturdays Green colour and placed the magnet above it for a few seconds to get the desired effect!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To hide the line that separates both colours Added No7's thin tipped silver nail varnish between the colours!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally to top off the design I added a little rhinestone(greeeen!!!)in the middle of the nail!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the final design! make sure you add a top coat to seal your design and make sure none of the rhinestones fall off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena