Wednesday 14 August 2013

PMP Magic Swatch (First Indie!)

Hey Ladies!

So darn excited to share this post with you all today! I have officially purchased my first Indie, who better than from Charlie (Pocket Money Polishes) one of the amazing blogger girls I follow!

I saw so many reviews of her polish and decided that hers should be my first, so yeah...I lost my indie virginity people! HAHA!

The one I absolutely had to have was (It's A Kind Of) Magic from the Glitter Babies 3 - Summer Fun Collection! This glitter is amazing! It's all greeny with a hint of purple and blue :D and just OMG!!

Bottle shot :) (Thanks Char for letting me use le photo! <3)


The polish contains (from what my eyes can see!):
- Neon green squares
- Pastel green hexes
- Purple hexes
- Blue holo hexes
- Small fine silver glitter

Bloody damn beautiful I think!

Before I show you the swatches I have to say that the application was great! I got a decent amount f glitter on my nail with only one brush full, I didnt really have to place the glitter and it all evened out itself! That is always a plus :)

My swatches show one coat of Magic over Sally Hansens - Fairy Teal 







LOVEEEEE this :) What do you gals think?

If ya wanna buy one (all of them!) go to her PMP Retail Website :) 

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all of the different combinations of glitter PMP does! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I feel like I need them all! :)

      Delete
  2. This indie polish is just awesome. What a great combo of colours <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena