Tuesday 30 July 2013

Awesome Green Gradient!

Hey all!

Today I unlocked an achievement! I have finally managed to create a three tone gradient successfully with all the colours blended! I have done a green gradient before which you can find HERE but its only two toned and terrible!

I am actually so proud of how it turned out :D seriously chuffed and its boosted me to try out millions more colour combinations!

Clean up was totally easy because I dipped a cotton bud into acetone and used my nail to guide it, why I didn't try this out before I don't know!

Here it is :D!!





Cute little crochet green heart <3
:D still super proud of how it turned out! What do you guys thinkies?!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now :D 

x


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena