Wednesday 24 July 2013

Swatcher - Barry M - Pink Sapphire!

Hey all :)

I've been going through a faze where I am really super duper in LOVE with glitter! I went out and bought a few of 'em from the brand Barry M!

One of the first I bought was Pink Sapphire :) A lovely glitter that consists of pink and silver hexes and silver bar glitters with really tiny pink glitter all suspended in a clear base! 

I absolutely love it!!!! I cant get enough of layering it over different colours and my favorite combination is the glitter over a nude base!

Here it is :)





Love how it looks on my nails! I can definitely see myself needing a second bottle :D

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena