Monday 10 June 2013

Greeny Half-Moon + Stamping!

Hey everyone!
 
I've finally gotton round to doing a half-moon manicure using the colours green >_<
 
As you all know I lurveeee the colour green and everything else green and just green :) haha
 
Today, I just decided to watermark everything like I used to with my blog name in white at the bottom or top. Just felt a little nostalgic and wanted to bring back how I used to blog, so sometimes you may see a fancy watermark and other times you may see just simple blog name!
 
Here Is the half-moon :)
 
 

 
 
Yaay! Wool! Green!
This turned out so good and has to be my favorite from all the half-moons I've done so far! I couldn't leave this manicure like this so I did some tiger stamping on top :D woooo!!
 
 
 
 
Love how the stamping turned out on top and I may just get too addicted to this manicure!
 
What do you think??
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Bye for now!
 
x

6 comments:

  1. This looks awesome, I've never seen someone perfect the half moon stamp before, but you nailed it! (Pun unintended)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! perfect? you're too kind :D lol xx

      Delete
  2. Loooovvvvveeeeee this! Was waiting for the green and it was totally worth the wait :-) good job! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena