Saturday 15 June 2013

Swatcher ~ Maybelline Color Show Polka Dot - Forest Canopy!!

Hey Girls!

I have like 7 posts worth of pictures to edit! That's a damn first, Recently I've been painting my nails a lot! It's a great feeling :)

Today I have the second Maybelline Polka Dot effect polish I bought and of course I had to buy the green one after the pink one (reviewed HERE) and I'm in LOVE >_< I absolutely love this!! 

I have 3 coats on the first is a think coat and the second/third is kinda thick...this doesn't matter since the layers dry quick enough...that's always a plus!! Could be layered over white, but I prefer it like this! It does have a textured finish due to the black and white bits but who cares?! I love texture, keep feeling it up like a nail polish perv :P 

Here are le swatches!






Such a lovely deep green and the black/white bits make it so perfect!

What do you think?!

Thanks for reading! 

Bye for now!

x

8 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena