Friday 21 June 2013

Barry M Gelly Gradient!

Hey All!

Today I have a simple manicure for you all to drool over! I've created a simple gradient using the two Barry M Gelly colours I recently purchased. Two of my current favorite colour, Keylime and Mango :D

Check out the swatches and reviews for Mango HERE and for Keylime HERE!! 

I combined both colours to create a gradient, I find gradients kinda tedious because whenever I do it I never get a good gradient effect or I mess it up somehow!

Here it is <(") <---- Penguin lol 






It came out okay, but could have been more gradienty :P lol

What do you think of gradients?!

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

6 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo, I can never decide what colours will look good together when I do a gradient, but these two look fab, v summery x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D me too actually, this is a first! hehe x

      Delete
  2. I like this combination! Good post for the first day of summer :-) very summery colors! Penguin likes it too! - - - - - - > (")>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was the first day of summer :P thanks lol

      Delete
  3. It looks great Nada!! I know what you mean about finding gradients a bit tedious. Blending such different colours is hard though, you did an amazing job x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena