Thursday 13 June 2013

Swatcher ~ O.P.I ~ Pussy Galore!

Hey all!

I'm sure you've all seen many many swatches of the O.P.I sand effect polishes but who cares?! you guys haven't seen my one yet! 
Today, I have for you all Pussy Galore....okay for immature people like me this cracks me up and the colour is a light pink which doesn't even help...LOL >_< 


I love the bottle so much, just had to take a cute picture with all the crochet hearts I'm addicted to making!

I have two coats on my nails, its really textured and omg I couldn't stop rubbing my nails on my lips and on the edge of the table and using my nails just scratching them!!!! These are wonderful!! I want moreeeeeeeee!!

The only down side is that taking it off is like taking off glitter....a pain in the arse!

Here are a few swatches :)







What do you guys think of textured nail polish? 

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now!

x

4 comments:

  1. Ok... First, I think that name will crack up even those without dirty minds ;-) hahahahaha
    Now that that's that's out.... I love that polish and adore those cute little hearts!!! Lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the shade but not too keen on the effect, especially after reading that taking it off is as bad as glitter :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the effect is so worth it :D a pain in the ass or not love it!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena