Sunday 22 July 2012

A Random Act!

Firstly I have some devastating news that is career breaking...I broke my pinky nail on my right hand which means some weird nail posts for the coming weeks...see how life threatening that is?

Moving swiftly on..

Right so this summer Ive been seeing so many strawberry nail designs and many bloggers take on it and my nail buddy Aroosa did it too! check it peeps (cringe worthy word right!?)

Aroosa's take on the design!
Well I decided to do my take on the strawberry nail design and lets just say it turned out weird and just...I don't know how to describe it!

Here judge for yourselves!




It looks kinda abstract and just not strawberry like at all! I kind of like it? I think...? Haha!

What do you guys think?

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena