Tuesday 17 July 2012

Half Moony Half Stampy All Greeny!!

Hey there!

Sooo! Yesterday I went to Starbucks to see my long lost best friends of all time! I haven't seen them properly in two years since we both go different colleges and live quite far (well I do since I moved house!)

Me being me I had to do my nails for the occasion! so I decided to combine three of my favorite things...GREEN...STAMPING....HALF-MOONS!

And my dear friends I present to you my design!


What do you think?? I really like this design! I see myself doing this with different colour combinations!

Had to rock out my green iPod!!

From L-R ~ China Glaze - Tree Hugger. NYC - Mint Macaroon. Orly - Le Chateau and NYC Topcoat!

Cheeky nail plate 1 and a paint brush to clean around my nails!
 Here's a few piccys thanks to Leslie-Anne :DD

See how we went from this too...

...THIS!!

I had a great day with you guys so this post goes out to you both!!! Love you xxxxx

Bye for now!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena