Monday 9 July 2012

Cheeky Nail Art Plates!!!!

Hey there,

Today I received my nail art plates from Cheeky!

I am soooooooooo happy and even until now I'm looking at them and millions of ideas are coming into my head!

I think I might do a whole series where I will be stamping in different colours just to show what each different plate looks like!

Here are a few pictures I took today!







There are 26 plates altogether and well worth the money! These plates are exceptional! why? because no matter how intricate the design, it still transfers without any difficulties!!

Here is a few I did just to quickly try them out!!



Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the summer fun challenge post!

Until then 

Bye!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena