Monday 14 May 2012

Cherrylicious! YUM! YUM!

Hey there,

Who is in the mood for some cherries?? Well feast your eyes on my fingers (NO EATING OR DROOLING)

Excuse my index finger!
So I have shaky hands from drinking a cappuccino earlier and its so annoying trying to aim perfectly but it comes out all wobbly! 

But I don't really care! (rebel much?) overall I love the design! 

Here are the nail polishes I used!

From L-R - L.A Colors ~ Energy Source, Cranberry Red, Palm Tree. Orly ~ Emberstone. Rimmel London ~ Matte Top Coat. Lastly, my trusty dotting tool and nail art brush!

Here are some more pictures of the manicure!




Well I hope you all enjoyed this manicure and see you all soon!

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena