Friday 25 May 2012

Day 5 ~ Black & White Challenge ~ Spotty!

Hey there,

Today ive had one of the worst blocks ever! I couldn't think of any designs to do I went through so many nail polish till I got to today's manicure and I still hate the design I did! I don't even know what it is...

Right here is the design!


I know its awful! However, there is one thing I like and that is the website I use to edit the pictures and that is www.picmonkey.com  Go check it out!
 
And before I forget! my best friend Leslie-Anne did her nails! and I thought they would fit in with todays challenge!! 




I absolutely love this!! <3

See ya next time! And don't forget to check Aroosa's & Charlotte's design for day 5!

Day 5 - Coloured Base With Black / White

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena