Monday 14 May 2012

Revlon (BARGAIN) Swatches!!


Hey there!

So the Poundland near my house is doing nail varnish, BUT what's the biggie?? Well if you went in and saw a whole entire shelf full of Revlon nail polishes which cost around £6.46 all for £1 I think you would die? Well I certainly did and like a Nailaholic I went crazy and bought around 12! You guessed it for..........£12 QUID! Now that to me is money well spent!

Today I have four of the polishes on swatch for you :)

From L-R - Rock, Demure, Emerald City and Craving Coral!
These are very nice colours and I loved swatching them!

Here's the first of the colours:

Rock!
It looks absolutely great with a matte top coat and I loved feeling the texture!
Matte Top Coat!

Demure!

Matte Top Coat!

Emerald City! This is already a matte polish!

Craving Coral!
Matte Top Coat!

So these are all the swatches for the Revlon nail polish and I absolutely love them!

I have like 8 more to swatch and they will be coming soon! (when my nails get longer XD)

Thanks for reading!

Bye


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© PenguinsLeftGreenPolish, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena